Some informations about us
Why to Study at Our University?
- St. Elizabeth University is providing education and scientific research as well as practical experience for students in all three levels of university education
- 4 of our programs are offered in English and German, 5 programs are external provided abroad, and we have 61 projects across the world.
- We provide a possibility for professional practical training for our students in 20 countries, such as Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Lesotho, Sudan, Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia, Cambodia, Vietnam, and others)
- Possibility to study in Nairobi at Phnom Penh (part of educational program in English)
- At our university, we have 52 professors, 15 DrSc, 10 foreign lecturers and since 2012 we have a successful international accreditation.
- During the last complex accreditations in 2008 and 2015, our university was classified in category A- in social and behavioural sciences and in healthcare sciences it was put into category A
- Minister of Education of Slovak Republic granted the Award of Minister of Education, Science, Research, and Sport of Slovak Republic for science and technology to our University, once we were granted an award of a science university of the year and two times we received a prestige award from the organisation of research and development.
- In 2007 our University was admitted among the signatories of the Grand Chart of the University of Bologna
- In 2011 the University was admitted as a member the European Association of Universities